Las Vegas Boating Accident Injury Claim Attorney
Regardless Of Your Injury, So Long As It Was Caused By Someone Acting In A Careless Or Negligent Manner, You Have The Right To Take Action For Compensation. Las Vegas Boating Accident Lawyer To Help You Obtain Compensation For Your Damages That Include Medical Bills, Lost Wages, Pain And Suffering, And Other Issues That You May Face Because Of Your Injury.
Why Choose Eric Blank Injury Attorneys for Your Boating Accident Case?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – Superb 10.0 rating on respected legal site AVVO and highly rated with over 200 reviews on Google. Top AV rated by the Martindale-Hubbell Legal directory.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves on fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Efficient – Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get you your money faster.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matter. We do what is necessary, even in difficult cases.
- Straight Shooters – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get your life back to normal sooner.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We’re sorry for what happened to you or your loved one. Our team is incredibly experienced, and they truly understand the complications that Personal Injury can bring upon a family.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – Transparency is key. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all stages.
- Flexible Meeting Times – We accommodate your busy schedule.
- 2nd Opinions Available – Already have a lawyer? Let us provide you with a 2nd opinion on your case.
- Experienced – For over 22 years, Eric Blank Injury Attorneys have been fighting insurance companies on behalf of people who’ve been injured.
Boating Accident Causes and Concerns
- Reckless boating, speeding, negligence
- Water sports accidents and injuries
- Boating while intoxicated
- Boating while under the influence
- Stationary object collisions
- Swimmer collisions
- Boating defects, manufacturer or mechanical problems
- Loss of limbs
- Permanent disability
- Ear and eye injuries
- Traumatic head injuries such as a skull fracture
- Neck, back, and shoulder injuries
Compensation For Your Injuries Can Cover:
- Emergency Medical Expenses
- Continuous Medical Care
- Prescription Medication
- In-Home Nursing Care
- Physical Therapy
- Assistive Medical Equipment
- Missed Wages and Lost Earning Capacity
- Emotional Distress
Should I Get A Boating Accident Lawyer?
Shouldn’t someone pay for what happened? If so, hiring a Boating Accident Attorney is, unfortunately, a reality for ensuring you get what you deserve and what is right.
Client Reviews – Eric Blank Injury Attorneys
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience
“a man of his word,” “straightforward all of the time,” “an honest man with integrity,” “very responsive to my calls and questions,” “the service is top notch,” “will fight for you and go above and beyond,” “will always highly recommend Eric Blank and his team,” “very dedicated to their clients,” “so professional and friendly,” “kept in touch with me every step of the way,” “far exceeded my what I thought was possible,” “kind, caring, compassionate,” “gentle ways of communicating and working with individuals,” “warm and welcoming,” “super informative and helpful from start to finish of the entire process,” “made sure my recovery was a priority,” “hiring Eric Blank to be in my side during this difficult process was the best thing I did,” “top notch attorneys,” “the office staff could not be nicer, more responsive, or more helpful,” “kind, considerate, and very skilled,” “with his hard work we managed to win,” “always on top of things and super informative,” “grateful to have them on my side,” “always spoke in clear and understandable terms,” “First Class Lawyers with Dignity searching only for what is right,” “I was treated not only with respect but also kindness & understanding,” “We WON with the truth,” “never made me feel unimportant,” “very communicative and keep you in the loop”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm, then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
We help families within or near the Las Vegas area.
Locally, clients come to us from Henderson, North Las Vegas, Laughlin, Mesquite, Pahrump, West Las Vegas, The Lakes, Peccole Ranch, West Sahara, Spring Valley, Summerlin, Angel Park, East Las Vegas, Charleston, Northwest Area, Rancho, Centennial Hills, Aliante, Winchester, Boulder Junction, Paradise, University District, Boulder City, Preservation, Southern Highlands, Seven Hills, Mountains Edge, Tule Springs, Silverado Ranch, Whitney Ranch, Lake Las Vegas, Green Valley Ranch, Macdonald Ranch, Sloan, Gibson Springs, North Green Valley, South Green Valley, Providence, Elkhorn, Nellis, Anthem, Rhodes Ranch, Rancho Oakey, Arts District, Twin Lakes, Sun City, Lone Mountain, Blue Diamond, Black Mountain, Mission Hills, Enterprise, Sovana, Whitney, Apex, Railroad Pass, Lake Mead, Las Vegas, and all of Clark County.