Workers Compensation Law
When a serious or fatal injury occurs in the workplace, our team at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys help injured workers pursue the maximum recovery.
Las Vegas Workers Compensation Attorneys
If you are injured on the job while working in Las Vegas or even out-of-state for a Nevada employer, you are covered by Nevada’s workers’ compensation laws. Nevada workers compensation provides financial compensation for lost wages as well as provision for medical care to treat your injuries and recover from what has happened.
If your work injury was the result of someone other than your employer, you may also have the right to pursue a claim against that party for the pain and suffering you were forced to endure as a result of the injury as well as other financial damages that are not directly covered by Nevada workers’ compensation.
What Should You Do if You Are Injured at Work in Las Vegas
If you are injured at work in Las Vegas, there are four things you need to know:
- Notify your employer of the injury;
- You have the right to select your own doctor. You do not have to treat with the company doctors or treat with the physician specialist recommended by your employer;
- You must file a formal claim in order to protect your rights to future related medicals, the right to reopen your case if your condition should worsen, and vocational retraining benefits in the event you are unable to physically return to your pre-injury work duties; and
- You should contact Eric Blank Injury Attorneys as soon as possible. You need experienced Las Vegas workers compensation attorneys who can guide you through the process, protect your rights and interests, protect you against retaliation from your employer and ensure you receive the maximum benefits available to you under the law.
Our team of experienced workplace accident and personal injury Attorneys can handle a wide range of cases, including:
- Construction site accidents
- Industrial and manufacturing injuries
- Farm and ranch accidents
- Oilfield accidents (fires, explosions, oil well blowouts, equipment failure, etc.)
- Gas explosions
- Food service injuries like burns and kitchen slip-and-fall accidents
- Back injuries and other lifting accidents
- Health care worker injuries
- General workplace injury in the office or warehouse
We are dedicated to providing the kind of honest answers, sound legal advice and powerful advocacy that victims of workplace injury can count on. Call our office today to discuss your case.
DO I HAVE A CASE?
Get a free case review and consultation today!