Spine Injury Accidents
Types of Spine Injuries
A spine injury can occur in any kind of car accident, however, the severity and type of spine injury can differ depending on the type of collision as well as how detrimental the crash was. Rear end accidents present different risks than front end collisions, and t-bone accidents have their own unique risks as well.
The most common spine injuries that happen in car collisions are whiplash, herniated or ruptured discs, spinal fractures, and spinal cord injuries. Whiplash is an extremely common injury that occurs in any type of accident. Though most commonly thought of as a neck injury, it can affect the spine as well. Herniated or ruptured discs refers to the cushioning between vertebrae, and the shifting or tearing that may occur to them when in an accident. This can cause numbness, tingling, or pain that radiates throughout the entire body. Spinal fractures are often of the compression type, and can severely affect mobility cause tremendous pain. There are many types of spinal cord injuries, and every one of them has the potential of greatly affected the injured individual’s quality of life.
All of these injuries should be treated seriously and taken care of immediately. Healing from them will take time, but Eric Blank Injury Attorneys will be there with you every step of the way.
Lasting Effects of Spine Injuries
Regardless of the kind of accident that caused your injury, or the kind of spine injury you have, we know that it has a tremendous impact on your quality of life, and because of this, we aim to get you the full compensation you deserve. Other lasting effects of spine injuries can include chronic pain, limited mobility, loss in income due to inability to work, nerve pain/damage, and more. Effects of spine injuries are not just felt at the accident scene, but often for an extended period of time after.
If you or a loved one has experienced a spine injury in a collision, the Car Accident Lawyers at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys can help you recover compensation for the damages and injuries that you have received. You may be entitled to receive compensation for the following:
- Medical Expenses: You may receive compensation for the cost of medical transportation and treatment, including hospital stays.
- Rehabilitation: Rehabilitation is quite common and recommended. The cost of rehabilitation can often become a financial burden that should not be yours to bare.
- Lost Wages: If you must take time away from work for doctors visits or because you have lost the ability to work all together, you deserve compensation for lost wages and the loss of capacity to earn.
- Pain and Suffering: We know that not all injuries are visible. Auto accidents can be traumatic and dealing with the psychological burden may not be easy.
- Property Damage: Property damages in front-end collisions may cover the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle and any other property damaged as a result.
Obtaining Legal Representation
The experienced auto accident attorneys at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys can lessen the stress and frustration that comes to auto accident victims. Our team of Personal Injury Attorneys can help you:
- Obtain medical records and bills from hospitals and treating physicians;
- Recommend follow-up treatment options;
- Obtain information from insurance companies;
- Submit settlement demands to insurance companies;
- Negotiate fair settlement offers; and
- File lawsuit and litigate the case in the court system if needed.
Contact a Car Accident Attorney at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys
Car accidents that happen as the result of someone else’s negligence can cause physical and emotional pain as well as impact your quality of life. If you or a loved one has been injured in a collision car accident, it is imperative that you contact the car accident attorneys at Eric Blank Injury Law. The car accident Attorneys at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys are knowledgeable with all variations of auto accidents and collisions and are prepared to assist you in your claim against the at-fault party.
DO I HAVE A CASE?
Get a free case review and consultation today!