Shoulder Injury Accidents
Types Shoulder Injuries
A shoulder injury can occur in any kind of car accident, however, the severity and type of shoulder injury can differ depending on the kind of collision as well as how intense the crash was. Rear end accidents pose different risks than front end collisions, and t-bone accidents have their own unique risks as well.
The most common shoulder injuries that happen in car collisions are torn rotator cuffs, whiplash, and soft tissue injury. A rotator cuff is a group of muscles that surround the shoulder. In high impact car accidents, this car tear, causing immense pain and lack of mobility. Whiplash, though traditionally thought to only affect necks and backs, can also cause pain within the shoulders and arms, and can greatly limit the range of motion. Soft tissues injury includes any damage to muscles, tendons, or ligaments. These can happen within any accident, but are more likely to happen in high-impact collisions, or ones where the individual is tossed around within or out of the vehicle. All of these injuries should be treated seriously and taken care of immediately. Healing from them will take time, but Eric Blank Injury Attorneys will be there with you every step of the way.
Lasting Effects of Back Injuries
Regardless of the kind of accident that caused your injury, or the kind of shoulder injury you have, we know that it has a tremendous impact on your quality of life, and because of this, we aim to get you the full compensation you deserve. Other lasting effects of shoulder injuries can include chronic pain, limited mobility, loss in income due to inability to work, nerve pain/damage, loss of quality in life, and more. Effects of shoulder injuries are not just felt at the accident scene, but often for an extended period of time after.
If you or a loved one has experienced a shoulder injury in a collision, the Car Accident Lawyers at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys can help you recover compensation for the damages and injuries that you have received. You may be entitled to receive compensation for the following:
- Medical Expenses: You may receive compensation for the cost of medical transportation and treatment, including hospital stays.
- Rehabilitation: Rehabilitation is quite common and recommended. The cost of rehabilitation can often become a financial burden that should not be yours to bare.
- Lost Wages: If you must take time away from work for doctors visits or because you have lost the ability to work all together, you deserve compensation for lost wages and the loss of capacity to earn.
- Pain and Suffering: We know that not all injuries are visible. Auto accidents can be traumatic and dealing with the psychological burden may not be easy.
- Property Damage: Property damages in front-end collisions may cover the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle and any other property damaged as a result.
Obtaining Legal Representation
The experienced auto accident attorneys at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys can lessen the stress and frustration that comes to auto accident victims. Our team of Personal Injury Attorneys can help you:
- Obtain medical records and bills from hospitals and treating physicians;
- Recommend follow-up treatment options;
- Obtain information from insurance companies;
- Submit settlement demands to insurance companies;
- Negotiate fair settlement offers; and
- File lawsuit and litigate the case in the court system if needed.
Contact a Car Accident Attorney at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys
Car accidents that happen as the result of someone else’s negligence can cause physical and emotional pain as well as impact your quality of life. If you or a loved one has been injured in a collision car accident, it is imperative that you contact the car accident attorneys at Eric Blank Injury Law. The car accident Attorneys at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys are knowledgeable with all variations of auto accidents and collisions and are prepared to assist you in your claim against the at-fault party.
DO I HAVE A CASE?
Get a free case review and consultation today!