Experienced Rear End
Accident Attorney in Las Vegas
Rear end accidents are some of the most common kinds of car crashes that occur. Being rear ended can range from lesser fender benders to severe damage and injuries like herniated discs and head trauma. Rear end accidents are often the result of a driver’s negligence; often failing to follow from a safe distance or speeding — failing to stop in time. Rear end accidents can catch you off guard, causing you to jerk and injure yourself in the process. If you have been injured in a rear end collision, you need to contact a Las Vegas car accident lawyer immediately to ensure that you receive the compensation that you deserve.
Common Rear End Accident Causes
Although car crashed can happen for many reasons, most auto collisions are caused as the result of negligence on behalf of other drivers. While all rear end accidents should be preventable and completely avoidable, unfortunately they still occur quite too often. Common causes for rear end accidents include:
- Distracted driving (texting, reading, etc.,)
- Weather Conditions
- Road Rage
- Mechanical Failures
- Fatigued Driving
- Driving Under the Influence of Drugs or Alcohol
Injuries From a Rear-End Accident
Because being rear ended can catch you off guard, it is possible to injure yourself by jerking or jolting your body. Common injuries that are reported from rear end collisions include:
- Herniated Discs
- Neck Injuries
Recoverable Damages and Compensation
If you or a loved one has been injured in a rear end accident, the Las Vegas Car Accident Attorneys at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys can help you recover compensation for any damages and injuries that you have suffer as a result. You may be entitled to receive financial compensation for:
- Medical Expenses: The cost of medical transportation and treatment, including hospital stays and emergency treatment.
- Rehabilitation: Rehabilitation and physical therapy are quite common and recommended practices following an injury. Rehabilitation can help you regain the full range of motion with your body. Yet, the cost of rehabilitation can often become a financial burden that should not be yours to bare alone.
- Lost Wages: Being injured can cause you to lose out wages when you must take time away from work for doctors visits or because you have lost the ability to work all together. You are entitled to compensation for lost wages and the loss of capacity to earn.
- Pain and Suffering: We know that not all injuries are visible. Auto accidents can be traumatic and may affect your standard of living. Because dealing with the psychological burden may can take a toll on your mental and physical health, you may be entitled to compensation for pain and suffering.
- Property Damage: Property damages in rear-end accidents may cover the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle and any other property damaged as a result an auto accident.
Obtaining The Right Legal Representation
The experienced car accident Lawyers at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys can lessen the burden of stress that comes to auto accidents. Our team of experienced and qualified Personal Injury Attorneys can help you:
- Obtain medical records and bills from hospitals and treating physicians;
- Recommend follow-up treatment options;
- Obtain information from insurance companies;
- Submit settlement demands to insurance companies;
- Negotiate fair settlement offers; and
- File lawsuit and litigate the case in the court system if needed.
BETTER WITH BLANK
Our client reviews tell the story.
Contact a Eric Blank Injury Attorneys Today
Car accidents that happen as the result of someone else’s negligence can cause physical and emotional pain as well as impact your quality of life. If you or a loved one has been injured in a rear-end accident car accident, it is imperative that you contact the car accident attorneys at Eric Blank Injury Law. The car accident Attorneys at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys are knowledgeable with all variations of auto accidents, particularly rear-end accidents and are prepared to assist you in your claim against the at-fault party.
SCHEDULE A FREE CASE REVIEW NOW
Have you suffered an injury in Las Vegas or elsewhere in Nevada? You may be entitled to compensation if someone else was at fault for the accident. Find out whether you may have a case today. Fill out the simple form below to get started with a free claim review and get started on what your best legal options are. See how our injury accident attorneys can help.**
Our Practice Areas
Slip & Fall
Slip & Fall