Neck Injury Accidents
Types of Neck Injuries
A neck injury can occur in any kind of car accident, however, the severity and type of neck injury can differ depending on the kind of collision as well as how intense the crash was. Rear end accidents pose different risks than front end collisions, and t-bone accidents have their own unique risks as well.
The most common neck injuries that happen in car collisions are whiplash, neck strain, disc injuries, and more. Whiplash is caused by a sudden stop or impact, and is one of the most familiar injuries due to car accidents. Severe whiplash can cause torn ligaments, as well as surrounding muscle damage. Neck strain is general muscle injuries constrained to the neck area. These can limit mobility, and potentially lead to longer lasting muscle injury. Disc injuries are when spinal discs shift due to impact, which may cause herniation or compression.
All of these injuries should be treated seriously and taken care of immediately. Healing from them will take time, but Eric Blank Injury Attorneys will be there with you every step of the way.
Lasting Effects of Neck Injuries
Regardless of the kind of accident that caused your injury, or the kind of neck injury you have, we know that it has a tremendous impact on your quality of life, and because of this, we aim to get you the full compensation you deserve. Other lasting effects of neck injuries can include chronic pain, limited mobility, loss in income due to inability to work, nerve pain/damage, paralyzation, and more. Effects of neck injuries are not just felt at the accident scene, but often for an extended period of time after.
If you or a loved one has experienced a neck injury in a collision, the Car Accident Lawyers at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys can help you recover compensation for the damages and injuries that you have received. You may be entitled to receive compensation for the following:
- Medical Expenses: You may receive compensation for the cost of medical transportation and treatment, including hospital stays.
- Rehabilitation: Rehabilitation is quite common and recommended. The cost of rehabilitation can often become a financial burden that should not be yours to bare.
- Lost Wages: If you must take time away from work for doctors visits or because you have lost the ability to work all together, you deserve compensation for lost wages and the loss of capacity to earn.
- Pain and Suffering: We know that not all injuries are visible. Auto accidents can be traumatic and dealing with the psychological burden may not be easy.
- Property Damage: Property damages in front-end collisions may cover the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle and any other property damaged as a result.
Obtaining Legal Representation
The experienced auto accident attorneys at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys can lessen the stress and frustration that comes to auto accident victims. Our team of Personal Injury Attorneys can help you:
- Obtain medical records and bills from hospitals and treating physicians;
- Recommend follow-up treatment options;
- Obtain information from insurance companies;
- Submit settlement demands to insurance companies;
- Negotiate fair settlement offers; and
- File lawsuit and litigate the case in the court system if needed.
Contact a Car Accident Attorney at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys
Car accidents that happen as the result of someone else’s negligence can cause physical and emotional pain as well as impact your quality of life. If you or a loved one has been injured in a collision car accident, it is imperative that you contact the car accident attorneys at Eric Blank Injury Law. The car accident Attorneys at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys are knowledgeable with all variations of auto accidents and collisions and are prepared to assist you in your claim against the at-fault party.
DO I HAVE A CASE?
Get a free case review and consultation today!