Head On Collision Accident Attorney
Head on collisions are fairly self explanatory, as they are when the front end, or head, of one vehicle collides with the front end (head) of another vehicle. These kinds of accidents are fairly common, especially at intersections or road where lane divisions and marks are difficult to see. Because these typically happen when both vehicles are moving in opposite directions at decent speeds, they can be extremely catastrophic.
Head on collisions often leave those involved with severe injuries that can alter their lives, and sometimes can even be deadly. If you have been injured in a head on collision, you should contact a Las Vegas car accident attorney right away.
Injuries From a Head On Collision Accident
The potential for severe injuries in head on collisions is high. Common injuries that occur in these kinds of accidents include:
- Neck Injuries
- Abdominal Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Foot and Leg injuries
If you or a loved one has been injured in a head on collision, it is essential to contact an attorney immediately. The Car Accident Lawyers at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys can help you recover compensation for the damages and injuries that you have received. You may be entitled to receive compensation for the following:
- Medical Expenses: You may receive compensation for the cost of medical transportation and treatment, including hospital stays.
- Rehabilitation: Rehabilitation is quite common and recommended. The cost of rehabilitation can often become a financial burden that should not be yours to bare.
- Lost Wages: If you must take time away from work for doctors visits or because you have lost the ability to work all together, you deserve compensation for lost wages and the loss of capacity to earn.
- Pain and Suffering: We know that not all injuries are visible. Auto accidents can be traumatic and dealing with the psychological burden may not be easy.
- Property Damage: Property damages in head on collisions may cover the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle and any other property damaged as a result.
Contact a Car Accident Attorney at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys
Car accidents, regardless of what kind they are, that happen as a result of someone else’s negligence can cause physical and emotional pain as well as impact your quality of life. If you or a loved one has been injured in a head on collision car accident, it is imperative that you contact the car accident attorneys at Eric Blank Injury Law.
The car accident Attorneys at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys are knowledgeable with all variations of auto accidents and head on collisions and are prepared to assist you in your claim against the at-fault party. We know just how big of an impact a head on collision can have in your life, and we will do everything we can to fight for you to get the fair and full compensation that you deserve.
DO I HAVE A CASE?
Get a free case review and consultation today!