Head On Collisions
Front end car accidents occur when the front end of one vehicle collides with the front end of another vehicle. front end collisions are common at intersections or on roads where the road markings become difficult to see. Front end collision car accidents can be among the most catastrophic accidents on the road. Front end collisions can leave drivers and passengers with severe injuries that can be life altering, and in some cases even deadly. If you have been injured in a front-end collision, you need to contact a Las Vegas car accident lawyer immediately to ensure that you receive the compensation that you deserve.
Injuries From a Front-End Collision
Because front-end collisions happen head-on, the potential for serious injury increases exponentially. Common injuries that occur from front-end car accidents include:
- Whiplash: Whiplash is an injury that occurs due to forceful, back-and-forth movement of the neck that can leave lasting complications. Whiplash can cause stiffness in your neck, limiting mobility.
- Neck Injuries: Neck injuries can be more severe that whiplash. Front-end collisions can cause you to fracture your neck upon collision. Injuring vertebrae can be catastrophic fractures that can take years to heal.
- Abdominal Injuries: Abdominal injuries are common in car accidents. The sudden jerking against the seat belt or slamming your body against the door and center console can cause bruising and internal injuries. In some cases, intestinal injuries from car accidents can go unnoticed and untreated.
- Spinal Injuries: Spinal injuries occur when you damage any of the vertebrae in your body. These injuries can vary from slight discomfort to paralysis.
- Head Injuries: Head and brain trauma can result from a blow or jolt to the head, often the steering wheel or door. These injuries can leave severe damage and should be treated immediately.
- Foot and Leg injuries: It is also quite common to injury your foot and/or leg in front-end collisions.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a front-end collision, the Car Accident Lawyers at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys can help you recover compensation for the damages and injuries that you have received. You may be entitled to receive compensation for the following:
- Medical Expenses: You may receive compensation for the cost of medical transportation and treatment, including hospital stays.
- Rehabilitation: Rehabilitation is quite common and recommended. The cost of rehabilitation can often become a financial burden that should not be yours to bare.
- Lost Wages: If you must take time away from work for doctors visits or because you have lost the ability to work all together, you deserve compensation for lost wages and the loss of capacity to earn.
- Pain and Suffering: We know that not all injuries are visible. Auto accidents can be traumatic and dealing with the psychological burden may not be easy.
- Property Damage: Property damages in front-end collisions may cover the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle and any other property damaged as a result.
Obtaining Legal Representation
The experienced auto accident attorneys at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys can lessen the stress and frustration that comes to auto accident victims. Our team of Personal Injury Attorneys can help you:
- Obtain medical records and bills from hospitals and treating physicians;
- Recommend follow-up treatment options;
- Obtain information from insurance companies;
- Submit settlement demands to insurance companies;
- Negotiate fair settlement offers; and
- File lawsuit and litigate the case in the court system if needed.
BETTER WITH BLANK
Our client reviews tell the story.
Contact a Car Accident Attorney at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys
Car accidents that happen as the result of someone else’s negligence can cause physical and emotional pain as well as impact your quality of life. If you or a loved one has been injured in a front-end collision car accident, it is imperative that you contact the car accident attorneys at Eric Blank Injury Law. The car accident Attorneys at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys are knowledgeable with all variations of auto accidents and front-end collisions and are prepared to assist you in your claim against the at-fault party.
SCHEDULE A FREE CASE REVIEW NOW
Have you suffered an injury in Las Vegas or elsewhere in Nevada? You may be entitled to compensation if someone else was at fault for the accident. Find out whether you may have a case today. Fill out the simple form below to get started with a free claim review and get started on what your best legal options are. See how our injury accident attorneys can help.**
Our Practice Areas
Slip & Fall
Slip & Fall