Front End Collision Attorney
Front end collisions are, just as the name suggests, when the front end of one motor vehicle collides with the front end of another vehicle. These accidents are fairly common, in fact, one of the most common kinds of accidents. These happen especially at intersections or roads where the lane divisions or markings are hard to decipher. Front end collisions usually happen when both vehicles involved are traveling in opposite directions, often at decent speeds, and because of this, they can be extremely dangerous.
Front end collisions have the potential of leaving the individuals involved severely injured, even to the point of altering their lives, or causing death. If you have experienced an injury due to a front end collision, it is essential to contact an experienced Las Vegas car accident attorney immediately.
Injuries From a Front End Collision Accident
The potential for severe injuries in front end collisions is extremely high. The most common injuries to happen in this type of accident include:
- Neck Injuries
- Abdominal Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Foot and Leg Injuries
If you or a loved one has experienced an injury because of a front end collision, it is important to contact an attorney immediately. The Car Accident Lawyers at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys can help you recover compensation for the damages and injuries that you have received. You may be entitled to receive compensation for the following:
- Medical Expenses: You may receive compensation for the cost of medical transportation and treatment, including hospital stays.
- Rehabilitation: Rehabilitation, such as physical therapy, is quite common and usually recommended. The cost of rehabilitation can often become a financial burden that should not be yours to bare.
- Lost Wages: If you must take time away from work for doctors visits or because you have lost the ability to work all together, you deserve compensation for lost wages and the loss of capacity to earn.
- Pain and Suffering: We know that not all injuries are visible. Auto accidents can be traumatic and dealing with the psychological burden may not be easy.
- Property Damage: Property damages in front end collisions may cover the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle and any other property damaged as a result.
Contact a Car Accident Attorney at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys
Car accidents, regardless of what kind they are, that happen as a result of someone else’s negligence can cause physical and emotional pain as well as impact your quality of life. If you or a loved one has been injured in a front end collision car accident, it is imperative that you contact the car accident attorneys at Eric Blank Injury Law.
The car accident Attorneys at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys are knowledgeable with all variations of auto accidents and head on collisions and are prepared to assist you in your claim against the at-fault party. We know just how big of an impact a front end collision can have in your life, and we will do everything we can to fight for you to get the fair and full compensation that you deserve.
DO I HAVE A CASE?
Get a free case review and consultation today!