Experienced Front End
Collision Attorney in Las Vegas
Injuries From a Front End Collision Accident
The potential for severe injuries in front end collisions is extremely high. The most common injuries to happen in this type of accident include:
- Neck Injuries
- Abdominal Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Foot and Leg Injuries
If you or a loved one has experienced an injury because of a front end collision, it is important to contact an attorney immediately. The Car Accident Lawyers at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys can help you recover compensation for the damages and injuries that you have received. You may be entitled to receive compensation for the following:
- Medical Expenses: You may receive compensation for the cost of medical transportation and treatment, including hospital stays.
- Rehabilitation: Rehabilitation, such as physical therapy, is quite common and usually recommended. The cost of rehabilitation can often become a financial burden that should not be yours to bare.
- Lost Wages: If you must take time away from work for doctors visits or because you have lost the ability to work all together, you deserve compensation for lost wages and the loss of capacity to earn.
- Pain and Suffering: We know that not all injuries are visible. Auto accidents can be traumatic and dealing with the psychological burden may not be easy.
- Property Damage: Property damages in front end collisions may cover the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle and any other property damaged as a result.
BETTER WITH BLANK
Our client reviews tell the story.
Contact a Car Accident Attorney at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys
The car accident Attorneys at Eric Blank Injury Attorneys are knowledgeable with all variations of auto accidents and head on collisions and are prepared to assist you in your claim against the at-fault party. We know just how big of an impact a front end collision can have in your life, and we will do everything we can to fight for you to get the fair and full compensation that you deserve.
SCHEDULE A FREE CASE REVIEW NOW
Have you suffered an injury in Las Vegas or elsewhere in Nevada? You may be entitled to compensation if someone else was at fault for the accident. Find out whether you may have a case today. Fill out the simple form below to get started with a free claim review and get started on what your best legal options are. See how our injury accident attorneys can help.**
Our Practice Areas
Slip & Fall
Slip & Fall