Las Vegas Truck Accident Attorney
Regardless Of Your Injury, So Long As It Was Caused By Someone Acting In A Careless Or Negligent Manner, You Have The Right To Take Action For Compensation. Call Our Las Vegas Tractor Trailer Accident Injury Lawyer To Help You Obtain Compensation For Your Damages, Including Medical Bills, Lost Wages, Pain And Suffering, And Other Issues That You May Face Because Of Your Injury.
Injuries caused by someone else’s negligence or wrongful conduct can be life-altering. You were healthy and vibrant one minute, and the next, you were dealing with painful injuries, doctor’s appointments, and lost wages. Then, there is the emotional toll caused by your personal injury. You might feel angry at the person that caused the injury and depressed and anxious about your physical and financial issues.
Why Choose Eric Blank Injury Attorneys for Your Truck Accident Case?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – Superb 10.0 rating on respected legal site AVVO. Highly rated with over 200 reviews on Google. Top AV rated by the Martindale-Hubbell Legal directory.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves on fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Efficient – Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get you your money faster.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matter. We do what is necessary, even in difficult cases.
- Straight Shooters – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get your life back to normal sooner.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We’re sorry for what happened to you or your loved one. Our team is incredibly experienced, and they truly understand the complications that Personal Injury can bring upon a family.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – Transparency is key. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
- 2nd Opinions Available – Already have a lawyer? Let us provide you with a 2nd opinion on your case.
- Experienced- For over 22 years, Eric Blank Injury Attorneys have been fighting insurance companies on behalf of people who’ve been injured.
Truck Accidents Cause More Serious Injuries
Accidents involving trucks can be more severe than car accidents due to their larger size and weight, especially enormous 18-wheeler tractor-trailer trucks. While the most common vehicles are pickup trucks and SUVs, which can do plenty of damage, the larger commercial vehicles often cause the most severe injuries. The root of many of these Tractor Trailer Accidents are:
- Reckless Operation
- Driver Fatigue
- Lack of Truck Maintenance
- Violating Truck Regulations
- Overloading Truck
Aspects Of Truck Accident Injury We Assist You With
- Lost Income.
- Pain and Suffering.
- Rehabilitation Costs.
- Short- and Long-Term Medical Expenses.
- Wrongful Death damages.
Should I Get A Commercial Vehicle Accident Lawyer?
Maybe you are the type of person who is hesitant to sue anyone, but you could be experiencing pain, suffering, discomfort, are dealing with piles of unexpected medical bills, time off work and are confused about how to move forward.
Shouldn’t someone pay for what happened? If so, hiring a Commercial Vehicle Injury Attorney is, unfortunately, a reality for ensuring you get what you deserve and what is right.
Client Reviews – Eric Blank Injury Attorneys
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience
“a man of his word,” “straightforward all of the time,” “an honest man with integrity,” “very responsive to my calls and questions,” “the service is top notch,” “will fight for you and go above and beyond,” “will always highly recommend Eric Blank and his team,” “very dedicated to their clients,” “so professional and friendly,” “kept in touch with me every step of the way,” “far exceeded my what I thought was possible,” “kind, caring, compassionate,” “gentle ways of communicating and working with individuals,” “warm and welcoming,” “super informative and helpful from start to finish of the entire process,” “made sure my recovery was a priority,” “hiring Eric Blank to be in my side during this difficult process was the best thing I did,” “top notch attorneys,” “the office staff could not be nicer, more responsive, or more helpful,” “kind, considerate, and very skilled,” “with his hard work we managed to win,” “always on top of things and super informative,” “grateful to have them on my side,” “always spoke in clear and understandable terms,” “First Class Lawyers with Dignity searching only for what is right,” “I was treated not only with respect but also kindness & understanding,” “We WON with the truth,” “never made me feel unimportant,” “very communicative and keep you in the loop”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm, then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
We help families within or near the Las Vegas area.
Locally, clients come to us from Henderson, North Las Vegas, Laughlin, Mesquite, Pahrump, West Las Vegas, The Lakes, Peccole Ranch, West Sahara, Spring Valley, Summerlin, Angel Park, East Las Vegas, Charleston, Northwest Area, Rancho, Centennial Hills, Aliante, Winchester, Boulder Junction, Paradise, University District, Boulder City, Preservation, Southern Highlands, Seven Hills, Mountains Edge, Tule Springs, Silverado Ranch, Whitney Ranch, Lake Las Vegas, Green Valley Ranch, Macdonald Ranch, Sloan, Gibson Springs, North Green Valley, South Green Valley, Providence, Elkhorn, Nellis, Anthem, Rhodes Ranch, Rancho Oakey, Arts District, Twin Lakes, Sun City, Lone Mountain, Blue Diamond, Black Mountain, Mission Hills, Enterprise, Sovana, Whitney, Apex, Railroad Pass, Lake Mead, Las Vegas, and all of Clark County.
What To Do Now:
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and get the compensation you or your loved one deserves. Call our office at (702) 222-2115(702) 222-2115 with questions and a description of your situation to see if we can assist or to schedule a consultation. Or you may simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office, and you can expect a reply within one business day and often within hours of the same day. All information you share is confidential.