Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorney
Regardless Of Your Injury, So Long As It Was Caused By Someone Acting In A Careless Or Negligent Manner, You Have The Right To Take Action For Compensation. Call a Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyer To Help You Obtain Compensation For Your Damages That Include Medical Bills, Lost Wages, Pain And Suffering, And Other Issues That You May Face Because Of Your Injury.
Injuries caused by someone else’s negligence or wrongful conduct can be life-altering. You were healthy and vibrant one minute, and the next, you were dealing with painful injuries, doctor’s appointments, and lost wages. Then, there is the emotional toll caused by your personal injury. You might feel angry at the person that caused the injury and depressed and anxious about your physical and financial issues.
Why Choose Eric Blank Injury Attorneys for Your Personal Injury Case?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – Superb 10.0 rating on respected legal site AVVO. Highly rated with over 200 reviews on Google. Top AV rated by the Martindale-Hubbell Legal directory.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves on fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Efficient – Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get you your money faster.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matter. We do what is necessary, even in difficult cases.
- Straight Shooters – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get your life back to normal sooner.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We’re sorry for what happened to you or your loved one. Our team is incredibly experienced, and they truly understand the complications that Personal Injury can bring upon a family.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – Transparency is key. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
- 2nd Opinions Available – Already have a lawyer? Let us provide you with a 2nd opinion on your case.
- Experienced – For over 22 years, Eric Blank Injury Attorneys have been fighting insurance companies on behalf of people who’ve been injured.
Aspects of Personal Injury We Assist You With
Regardless of your injury, so long as it was caused by someone acting in a careless or negligent manner, you have the right to take action for compensation. We can help you obtain compensation for your damages that include medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other issues that you may face as a consequence of your injury.
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck & Semi Accidents
- Drunk Driver
- Dog Bites
- Hit and Run
- Scooter Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Slip And Fall
- Wrongful Death
- And Other Personal Injury Matters
Components of a Personal Injury Case
You have to prove that the other party caused your injury to have a successful personal injury claim. First, you have to show that the other party owed you a duty of care and breached it. Nevada defines duty of care as a statewide, legal obligation that requires individuals to take responsibility for any injury that results from their negligent action. For example, Nevada motorists have a duty of care to follow the rules of the road. That includes stopping at red lights. If a driver runs a red light, he or she has breached the duty of care. That breach put you and other motorists at risk.
Finally, you must prove that by breaching the duty of care, the other party caused your injuries. Using the previous example, if a driver runs a red light, hits your car, and breaks your leg, you can prove causation. By running the red light, the driver caused an accident. The accident resulted in a broken leg. This is a straightforward example, but personal injury cases are generally much more complicated. That’s why it’s vital to hire a Nevada personal injury attorney.
What to do if you’ve been injured in an accident:
- Report your accident to the appropriate authorities ASAP. Whether this be the police, an employer, a store employee, or a supervisor. Get medical treatment for any injuries you have sustained, don’t “shake it off”. Some injuries, like traumatic brain injuries or internal injuries, can have delayed symptoms. The sooner you can receive medical attention, the better for your health and your case.
- Collect as much information as possible. Either you, or someone you trust, should attempt to get information from any involved parties. Important information can be the names of all parties involved and any eyewitnesses. If you were in a car crash, get the other driver’s insurance information as well.
- Take photographs. Photograph the scene, your injuries, the causing factors of the accident, and anything you think may be relevant. If you were injured on someone’s property due to a dangerous condition, take photos of the dangerous condition.
- Get copies of all relevant documents. This can include police reports, incident reports, medical documents, and communications with insurance companies.
The more information about your case you have, the stronger your claim will be. If you were injured in a car crash, contact one of our experienced Las Vegas car accident lawyers to learn more about filing a claim.
Should I Get A Personal Injury Lawyer?
Maybe you are the type of person who is hesitant to sue anyone, but you could be experiencing pain, suffering, discomfort, are dealing with piles of unexpected medical bills, time off work and are confused about how to move forward.
Shouldn’t someone really pay for what happened? If so, hiring a personal injury attorney is unfortunately a reality for ensuring you get what you deserve and what is right.
Client Reviews – Eric Blank Injury Attorneys
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience
“a man of his word,” “straightforward all of the time,” “an honest man with integrity,” “very responsive to my calls and questions,” “the service is top notch,” “will fight for you and go above and beyond,” “will always highly recommend Eric Blank and his team,” “very dedicated to their clients,” “so professional and friendly,” “kept in touch with me every step of the way,” “far exceeded my what I thought was possible,” “kind, caring, compassionate,” “gentle ways of communicating and working with individuals,” “warm and welcoming,” “super informative and helpful from start to finish of the entire process,” “made sure my recovery was a priority,” “hiring Eric Blank to be in my side during this difficult process was the best thing I did,” “top notch attorneys,” “the office staff could not be nicer, more responsive, or more helpful,” “kind, considerate, and very skilled,” “with his hard work we managed to win,” “always on top of things and super informative,” “grateful to have them on my side,” “always spoke in clear and understandable terms,” “First Class Lawyers with Dignity searching only for what is right,” “I was treated not only with respect but also kindness & understanding,” “We WON with the truth,” “never made me feel unimportant,” “very communicative and keep you in the loop”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm, then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
We help families within or near the Las Vegas area.
Locally, clients come to us from Henderson, North Las Vegas, Laughlin, Mesquite, Pahrump, West Las Vegas, The Lakes, Peccole Ranch, West Sahara, Spring Valley, Summerlin, Angel Park, East Las Vegas, Charleston, Northwest Area, Rancho, Centennial Hills, Aliante, Winchester, Boulder Junction, Paradise, University District, Boulder City, Preservation, Southern Highlands, Seven Hills, Mountains Edge, Tule Springs, Silverado Ranch, Whitney Ranch, Lake Las Vegas, Green Valley Ranch, Macdonald Ranch, Sloan, Gibson Springs, North Green Valley, South Green Valley, Providence, Elkhorn, Nellis, Anthem, Rhodes Ranch, Rancho Oakey, Arts District, Twin Lakes, Sun City, Lone Mountain, Blue Diamond, Black Mountain, Mission Hills, Enterprise, Sovana, Whitney, Apex, Railroad Pass, Lake Mead, Las Vegas, and all of Clark County.
What To Do Now:
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and get the compensation you or your loved one deserves. Call our office (702) 222-2115(702) 222-2115 with questions, a description of your situation to see if we can assist or to schedule a consultation. Or you may simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office and you can expect a reply within one business day and often within hours the same day. All information you share is confidential.