Las Vegas Casino Injury Claim Attorney
Regardless Of Your Injury, So Long As It Was Caused By Someone Acting In A Careless Or Negligent Manner, You Have The Right To Take Action For Compensation. Las Vegas Casino Injury Lawyer To Help You Obtain Compensation For Your Damages That Include Medical Bills, Lost Wages, Pain And Suffering, And Other Issues That You May Face Because Of Your Injury.
It’s no secret that Las Vegas is the Casino and Entertainment capital of the world, and Las Vegas locals and travelers from all over the world expect nothing less than the ultimate experience when visiting one. Every hotel or casino has a duty to ensure your safety and the safety of everyone around you so that you can enjoy your time there. However, an injury that occurs within the premises can quickly turn your visit sour.
Why Choose Eric Blank Injury Attorneys for Your Casino Injury Case?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – Superb 10.0 rating on respected legal site AVVO and highly rated with over 200 reviews on Google. Top AV rated by the Martindale-Hubbell Legal directory.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves on fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Efficient – Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get you your money faster.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matter. We do what is necessary, even in difficult cases.
- Straight Shooters – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get your life back to normal sooner.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We’re sorry for what happened to you or your loved one. Our team is incredibly experienced, and they truly understand the complications that Personal Injury can bring upon a family.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – Transparency is key. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all stages.
- Flexible Meeting Times – We accommodate your busy schedule.
- 2nd Opinions Available – Already have a lawyer? Let us provide you with a 2nd opinion on your case.
- Experienced – For over 22 years, Eric Blank Injury Attorneys have been fighting insurance companies on behalf of people who’ve been injured.
What Is Considered a Casino Injury Case?
- Slip and Fall: Slip and Fall injuries are among the most common injuries in hotels and casinos. These injuries are often the result of patrons slipping on liquids that have been spilled and either not cleaned up properly or lack the appropriate caution signage.
- Trip and Fall: Similar to slip and fall injuries, trip and fall injuries may directly result from the lack of appropriate caution signs. Stairs and steps that are not visible may cause patrons to step blindly up or down steps.
- Sexual Assault: Cases that involve sexual assault can leave cause emotional and physical harm. It is crucial to protect your rights to seek legal action against your assailant.
- Physical Assault: Physical assaults, whether the result of an altercation or an attempted theft, can leave long-lasting injuries, and you may be entitled to compensation for any assaults.
- Food Poisoning: While the health department has codes and operating procedures in place to prevent food poisoning, it still happens. A dining establishment has an obligation to follow health codes to ensure that you do not get sick from eating their food.
- Bed Bugs: Bed bugs are tiny, nocturnal insects that feed on sleeping animals. If you wake up in a hotel bed with bite marks on your skin, there may be a bed bug infestation in your hotel room.
- Faulty Chair or Furniture Accidents: Each year, thousands of adults and children end up in the hospital due to broken chairs and faulty furniture. Common injuries from accidents of this nature can include tailbone, back, and hand injuries, all of which can be serious injuries if not treated.
- Elevator Accidents or Malfunctions: Elevator malfunctions can occur due to poorly kept machinery and cause physical injuries and emotional distress. When an elevator stops abruptly, the passengers may be jostled and hurt. Additionally, if an elevator fails to open, passengers may become trapped, causing them to feel claustrophobic, anxious, or dehydrated.
- Staircase Accidents: Similar to trip and fall incidents, staircase accidents involve an individual tripping and falling down a flight of stairs.
- Day Spa Negligence or Abuse: We visit spas to feel relaxed and rejuvenated, but there may be injuries due to negligence when employees are not careful. You may be injured by the wrong product on your body or hazardous conditions.
- Swimming Pool Injuries: Hotels and Casinos offer amenities such as pools for guests to relax. In Las Vegas, the Day Club is increasingly popular, combining nightclub-worthy entertainment poolside. Unfortunately, pools come with a risk of slipping, water inhalation, or even death.
- In–Room Accidents: Hotels may be liable for any injuries you endure while staying at their property. This may include everything from faulty furniture to bed bugs.
- Ground Transportation Accidents: Hotels and Casinos offer shuttles to and from events on and off the Strip. If you are injured on these transports, the hotel may be liable for your injuries.
- Parking Lot or Parking Structure Accidents: Any injuries that you sustain on the premises of a hotel or casino, including in their parking structures, may be the liability of the hotel or casino.
- Criminal Activity Due to Inadequate Surroundings (poorly lit or unmonitored areas): Hotels and Casinos offer security to ensure that patrons suffer no harm. As a guest, you expect your stay to be a safe one. If you are the victim of criminal activity on the premises of your hotel, you may have legal grounds to sue.
Compensation For Your Injuries Can Cover:
- Emergency Medical Expenses
- Continuous Medical Care
- Prescription Medication
- In-Home Nursing Care
- Physical Therapy
- Assistive Medical Equipment
- Missed Wages and Lost Earning Capacity
- Emotional Distress
Client Reviews – Eric Blank Injury Attorneys
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience
“a man of his word,” “straightforward all of the time,” “an honest man with integrity,” “very responsive to my calls and questions,” “the service is top notch,” “will fight for you and go above and beyond,” “will always highly recommend Eric Blank and his team,” “very dedicated to their clients,” “so professional and friendly,” “kept in touch with me every step of the way,” “far exceeded my what I thought was possible,” “kind, caring, compassionate,” “gentle ways of communicating and working with individuals,” “warm and welcoming,” “super informative and helpful from start to finish of the entire process,” “made sure my recovery was a priority,” “hiring Eric Blank to be in my side during this difficult process was the best thing I did,” “top notch attorneys,” “the office staff could not be nicer, more responsive, or more helpful,” “kind, considerate, and very skilled,” “with his hard work we managed to win,” “always on top of things and super informative,” “grateful to have them on my side,” “always spoke in clear and understandable terms,” “First Class Lawyers with Dignity searching only for what is right,” “I was treated not only with respect but also kindness & understanding,” “We WON with the truth,” “never made me feel unimportant,” “very communicative and keep you in the loop,”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm, then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
We help families within or near the Las Vegas area.
Locally, clients come to us from Henderson, North Las Vegas, Laughlin, Mesquite, Pahrump, West Las Vegas, The Lakes, Peccole Ranch, West Sahara, Spring Valley, Summerlin, Angel Park, East Las Vegas, Charleston, Northwest Area, Rancho, Centennial Hills, Aliante, Winchester, Boulder Junction, Paradise, University District, Boulder City, Preservation, Southern Highlands, Seven Hills, Mountains Edge, Tule Springs, Silverado Ranch, Whitney Ranch, Lake Las Vegas, Green Valley Ranch, Macdonald Ranch, Sloan, Gibson Springs, North Green Valley, South Green Valley, Providence, Elkhorn, Nellis, Anthem, Rhodes Ranch, Rancho Oakey, Arts District, Twin Lakes, Sun City, Lone Mountain, Blue Diamond, Black Mountain, Mission Hills, Enterprise, Sovana, Whitney, Apex, Railroad Pass, Lake Mead, Las Vegas, and all of Clark County.
What To Do Now:
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and get the compensation you or your loved one deserves. Call our office at (702) 222-2115(702) 222-2115 with questions and a description of your situation to see if we can assist, or to schedule a consultation. Or you may simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office, and you can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours of the same day. All information you share is confidential.